Name: Sayed Abdullah Sadaat
F/Name: Sayed Osman Sadaat
DoB: 28 Jun 1993
PoB: Jalalabad City, Nangarhar- Afghanistan
Contact details: 0093 (0) 783 83 83 84 & firstname.lastname@example.org
In December 2014, I have been graduated from Public Health and Preventive Medicine faculty of Kabul Medical University (as first term graduates) later on I have received different trainings in Management, Public health, Nutrition and communicable disease control.
- Kabul Medical University
- Ghulam Haidar Khan High School
I have started working since 2011 with Jesuit Refugee Service (JRS International) while I was university student, in health and education service provision to internally displaced People (IDP) and Returnees in different parts of Afghanistan. After graduation, I have joined OHPM and worked in different departments to build my capacity in Administration & Human Resources Management and then I was promoted to program department where I started my professional career in Managing Health and Nutrition related projects. Later on November 2017, I have started to work as Deputy Head of Health and Nutrition Department at Action against Hunger (ACF International).
- Deputy Head of Health and Nutrition Department at Action Against Hunger (Action Contre la Faim)
- Health Project Manager at Organization for Health Promotion and Management (OHPM)
- Public Health Visiting lecturer at University
- National nutrition Master Trainer, Organization for Health Promotion and Management
- Administration and Human Resources Manager, Organization for Health Promotion and Management
- Program Coordinator, Jesuit Refugee Service
Volunteer Experience & Affiliations:
- Executive Board Member of Afghanistan National Public Health Association (ANPHA).
- Program coordinator of Afghanistan National Public Health Association (ANPHA).
- Founder and President of Public Health Students Committee (PHSC) at Kabul Medical University.